A leading Radiology journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “Sonography” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Review Articles, Highlights, Communications, and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in radiology research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Browse issues before you decide to download them
- Dynamic References show references in context
- Links to compatible supporting information for articles (not available offline)
- Share article abstract and link via email
- Access your personal or institutional subscription to Sonography on your iPad (institutional subscribers require “roaming access” setup on Wiley Online Library)
- No subscription? Abstracts are freely available and some full content, plus a free sample issue, is included.Sonography is an international peer-reviewed journal and accepts manuscripts on all aspects of sonography and medical ultrasound. It is the official journal of the Australasian Sonographers Association (ASA) and accepts manuscripts from authors around the world. Manuscripts may take the form of original articles, review articles, case report and series, resource reviews, editorial, letters to the editor and articles outlining new techniques and equipment.
From 2015 Sonography will be published quarterly in March, June, September and December.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Sonography can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP:
Sonography a year subscription (mobile only) for $ (US) per year includes:
- Sonography (4 issues) for mobile only edition
Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.